View Single Post
(#118)
Old
Unsaved trash, VERY arrogant
Under Investigation

Hellbound Heathen Full of it

Isaac Briscoe is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Isaac Briscoe is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Isaac Briscoe is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Isaac Briscoe is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Isaac Briscoe is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Isaac Briscoe is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Isaac Briscoe is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Isaac Briscoe is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Isaac Briscoe is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Isaac Briscoe is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Isaac Briscoe is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Red vs. Blue: Satan's attempt to Control our Children! - 07-14-2014, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Pray tell, where did brother Higgins fail to see God's work and influence wherever it may be found? Where did state that the Glory of the LORD cannot be found amongst the evil? Where did any True Christian™ proclaim this?

I think you might be getting ahead of yourself, dear. You might consider reading more and posting less. The Spirit of Truth pervades these fine forums, and you might just learn a thing or two.

He did not deny it's presence but nor did he acknowledge it! Apparently I am a pilgrim in an unholy land! All I have seen is a collection of Jesus-hating, Satan-worshipping, queer-loving, Liberal heathens! Not to mention you are not doing enough of God's work! You Landover's are apparently softies who don't dedicate enough to the Lord! My great-great-great-great-great grandfather wove the Ye Holy Lynching Rope from the body hair of King James himself! My great-grandfather would euthanize canines for not being abstinent! My father distributed bibles in mosk's and synagogues in the Holy Land! I build churches from mud and coconut hulls in heathen lands so that those souls there may find salvation! And what have you and yours done for Jesus? Do not confuse this for boasting. I do not do this for praise. I mention these things to show my qualification! It is good that Jesus is forgiving. I were it I, I would boot you to Satan's fiery sex-den this instant!

I will pray for your salvation Brothers and Sisters of Landover! But sadly, you are not strong enough in spirit to rightfully call yourselves Christians!

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN