View Single Post
(#2038)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Pasty is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Pasty is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-11-2010, 06:57 PM

1. Danes did not invent rape! Unfortunately its been a part of the world society in many many years - even before anyone lived in Denmark!

2. The Global climate hoax? Well is that not a debate? Between scientist, religious people, other people, politicians? Dont just say that the country Denmark is a liar? Because one persons says something, the rest is not necessary guilty!
Denmark did not offer prostitutes the visitors of the COP15. Maybe some organisations did! I cant tell, but who is the real sinner? The ones that said "yes please"...!

3. Dont mix up the Rasmussens in Denmark! No one here are proud of the Tour de France Rasmussen. Bad guy lying! We all agree.

But the Rasmussen with the helmet is not our Prime minister anymore… we are currently on the 3rd Prime minister, with the last name Rasmussen - in a row! And most people dont like him - or the other Prime Ministers called Rasmussen.

4. Hans Christian Andersen was and excentric writer... not a 200 year old speaker for a nation!

5. Lego? Sinful behavior? Thinking creative is sinful? Tough one... i cant gat anyone to fix me bike any longer, cause that need creative thinking...

6. Pippi Longstocking is not Danish, but swedish. And by the way, shes not a whore... she's a story - just a story.

7. This one is tricky. I think we have a translation error here... Theres no TV shows called these things... not at all. Most Danish TV shows are copys of American TV shows concepts...! And Americans, you can keep them!

8. Wrong! No one is allowed to adopt children and rape them! No one.

And who the hell is "Gayowulf"... not very well know in Denmark!