View Single Post
(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year True Christian Lady Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Trump of GOD Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A

Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Need a good strong TC husband - 05-01-2017, 12:44 AM

Hello everyone. As some of you might know, I am finally done with my 3- year missionary trip to New Guinea. Praise the LORD! We Saved many lost souls and brought them to sweet baby Jesus through burning, floggings, and other hands-on means. Praise HIM! But, as I said, I am going to be moving back to Freehold, as Pastor Zeke only allowed me 3 years abroad. So now I must return. However, I find myself in sore need of a good strong True Christian ™ husband to dictate my life and steer me in the right direction. I require a firm hand, and an honest hardworking man of the Lord. No slackers or gentle pansy-ass girlie-men for me. I need a man to force me to my knees when I've had stray thoughts or otherwise messed up. My good pastor in New Guinea was no slouch at this. I spent a good deal of my first year on my knees before him, shouting Jesus' name. Now that my mourning period for my dear sweet Tom is over and I am moving back, I will need to wed very soon. I will come to you with only my clothes and all of the money I have earned over the last 3 years as a bride fee. I do expect, however, that any True Christian ™ man I join with will have an appropriate bank account as well as an adequate yearly income. It is expensive to minister to the weak-minded and bring Jesus to the disgusting non believers and false Christians.
So if you think you can be the TC man I need, please respond as soon as possible. I need to be wed and moved back to Freehold by this Friday.

Jesus is watching you masturbate.

Nunquam concumbo dutch puellus intra clunis.

numquam futuis, puer Batavica ad te asinus praesepe