View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: The Witches Are Turning On Each Other: GLORY! - 04-01-2013, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Waynetta Kerr View Post
Witches? Seriously?

The men just love to invent witches to stop women from gaining any power.

Jesus was a feminist. we know this because He accepted the woman to wash his feet even though she was a sinner.

So it's obvious that Jesus didn't actually believe in witches. Anything added later by men wanting to hate women can be discounted out of hand. I hope that helps you all to understand our Lord better.
Really? So all those followers of "wicca" who consider themselves "feminists", that was all made up by men to keep them from gaining power?

Be glad that there's at least 10 True Christians on your God forsaken rock. Or I'm pretty sure it would be sunk by now.

Drama queen