View Single Post
(#26)
Old
Unsaved trash

Whattaboss is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Whattaboss is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Attention Men: Do NOT get a prostate exam! - 08-28-2011, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Mary Whitford View Post
As everyone is aware, the Whitford family faith healer, Pastor Benny Hinn, is a little busy right now fighting some false accusations, so my husband, Mr. Whitford, went to a secular "doctor" on Friday for a slight cough he has. While there, the "physician" said that while Mr. Whitford appears to be a healthy, robust man, it wouldn't hurt him to have a "physical" to ensure everything's "working okay".
My husband was wary as he rightfully doesn't trust quacks who don't have a solid creation science background, and when he was asked to strip down to his underwear he started to get concerned. However, everything seemed to be going alright so Mr. Whitford started to let his guard down.
Then it happened. The "doctor" said he wanted to give my husband a prostate exam. When this deviant explained what is involved, my husband roared in horror, punched the pervert who was coming on to him, and hightailed it out of there!
The punchline? Mr. Whitford is the one who got arrested and is sitting in jail for "assault" as I write this! He wasn't sure about sharing his embarrassing story, but now that he hasn't been able to get released in time for church, he figured it will help serve as a warning for all decent heteros*xual True Christian™ men and so he told me to come tell the tale here with the added apologies of allowing me in the men's forum.

Now for the horrifying part. Please don't read any further without girding yourself in the Armor of God and praying to avoid disturbing mental images!

According to the "doctor", a "prostate exam" involves him STICKING HIS FINGER UP A MAN'S BACKSIDE!

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Romans 1:26-27
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

If any man tells you he has to stick his finger up your backside to "ensure you are healthy", RUN! Run as fast as you can! No sane man wants to stick his finger up another man's backside, and if you let them start there, there is no telling where it will lead!

Thank you, and once again my husband and I both apologize for me posting in the men's forum.
Prostate exams can prevent CANCER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Creeser View Post
So let me get this straight; you now have to be a homer to get a license practicing medicine? There is no other explanation for wanting to stick your finger...in that place.
Being a medical expert is a high paying job.