View Single Post
(#10)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year True Christian Lady Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Trump of GOD Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A

Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Need a good strong TC husband - 05-01-2017, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Sweet innocent Sister Rebecca, what Sister Joanna was hinting at is that the position of Mrs James Hutchins may become vacant quite soon. If you know what I mean.
Oh dear. And here I was getting somewhat excited about two TC ladies banging about together at home and around town. My my. Now I feel a bit flushed and bothered to think I mistook what dear Sister was saying. But that also explains why I couldn't find the Widow J Hutchins in the Freehold phone directory. She isn't a widow at all! Well, I suppose it couldn't hurt to introduce myself to the very much alive Mr. James Hutchins. Nothing inappropriate since he is indeed a married man.

Jesus is watching you masturbate.

Nunquam concumbo dutch puellus intra clunis.

numquam futuis, puer Batavica ad te asinus praesepe