View Single Post
(#58)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Tell her once Prayer Warrior

M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Attention Men: Do NOT get a prostate exam! - 08-09-2014, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyzl1 View Post
As a person who works in healthcare I couldn't emphasize how incorrect and frankly, hyper-religious view of this is. And I do believe in Christ, however your view of a very reliable and quick screening for a serious problem is so atrociously wrong I can't honestly believe it.
First, getting your prostate checked is not a homosexual act, the doctor is getting no sexual satisfaction from this, and neither is the participant. That's like calling a man who was raped in prison a homosexual.
If there is an abnormality detected they then perform a PSA test which can help confirm the diagnosis of prostate cancer.
Second, if you've never seen a man urinate blood, as I have, you might change your view on getting this quick test done yourself.
Do you honestly believe Benny Hinn (who has been proven to be a false healer multiple times over) doesn't get his prostate checked this way you are truly in a delusional mindset.
What's truly sad about this isn't your insane views, but your complete and total blind ignorance to this. And to say that bad things happen to sinners for their sin, please explain to me exactly what happened to Job then?
In medical school, I was blessed to have a fine, Christian man as the director of my residency. When we found it necessary to invade a man in this way, we asked the Lord to transform our finger temporarily into that of a female so that we as men would not be inspecting the nether regions of another man. I FIRMLY believe that GOD ANSWERS PRAYER. I held firmly to that belief then, and remained firm throughout the examination. I felt the power of Jesus each and every time a prostate exam was performed. It is as if a part of me grows strong for God and I sometimes shout GLORY as I am with the patient.

Your claim that Brother Hinn is somehow a shyster, however, makes me boil with righteous anger. HOW DARE YOU insult the PERSONAL physician of a righteous woman like Sister Whitford? Do you not feel the power of Christ exude from everything she writes in this forum?

While you are correct that Brother Hinn likely has exams, I believe he also prays before, during, and after this experience. It is possible that the Lord has a permanent healing going on within his body so that the exam isn't even necessary. Did you ever hear of Brother Hinn cancelling a crusade because he is ill? I haven't. Our Lord takes care of those that are engaged in His work.

As a Christian, Baptist physician, I give GOD the glory every time I am able to aid someone in regaining their health. The doctors with whom I practice pray every morning for our patients - and as I have said in another post, several of them CANCEL THEIR APPOINTMENTS because GOD HEALS THEM before they can even take that obligatory "going to see the doctor" shower. Praise His Name! Those He does not heal instantly come to the appointment knowing that we will determine what sin keeps them unwell and that each doctor will lay hands on them, claiming victory through Christ's promise that by HIS stripes, we ARE HEALED.

I realize you are probably long gone from this forum, since the Holy Spirit weeds out the riff raff on a regular basis (along with the DOF). Still, my soul would not permit me to simply let this pass without honoring my Lord and my God, the True Source of all healing power.

Just His instrument (Play me, Lord!),
Dr. Mansfield