View Single Post
(#547)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Brother John Doe is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Music that will send you to HELL - 01-22-2014, 03:13 PM

Well I could list a great many songs, as every song other than the ones in our Hymnals are anti-Christian. But I will name bands/groups/singers that give you an automatic ticket to Satan, or a mark of the beast, your choice.

• The Doors: These hippies promote "free love" and illegal drugs, especially marijuana and LSD. Satan wants a drugged out sex-driven country so the end times will be easier for him.
  • ICP: Clowns (literally) that promote violence, drug use, and sexual abuse. These will be the type of people who will gladly follow Satan during the end times.
  • Elton John: A gay guy with a piano, God hates fags. Only Billy Joel can rock out with a piano.
  • Kanye West: He calls himself a "God" in his new album, and prior to also called himself "Rap God of Greek Mythology" he is surely an idol worshiper, worshiping, well, himself. There is no doubt in my mind that Kanye is purely only a demon now who fed his mother to cultists to become rich and famous.
  • Jason Aldean: A fake "country singer" who did a rap song with Ludacris, lying is a very wrong sin.

I will rest completely at peace when society attacks degeneracy rather than worshiping it. I will rest completely at peace when people will stop attacking the good word of salvation, the most "Holy Bible" and would rather worship its teachings. I will rest completely at peace when Jesus is the only King, Savior, Messiah, and Ruler of the United States of America, and the whole entire world under his merciful rule. Amen.