View Single Post
(#29)
Old
Unsaved trash

Giant Negro is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Giant Negro is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: God wins, Nintendo loses! - 07-30-2009, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesleepyturtle View Post
Are you saying people of color can't have correct grammar or spelling?
Hahahahaha you should be a comedian my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Lazarus View Post
Negros who have completed the Landover ex-Negro program have been taught the skills of spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure. However, honorary ex-Negros such as Miss Vavoline, will continue to be allowed to post in Gullah.

Luther T Washington is an unusually well educated Negro that is fully capable of speaking and typing in proper Godly English. Self directed Negros such as Luther that have not completed the ex-Negro program are pretty rare.

Giant Negro is neither an ex-Negro or a self directed educated Negro. His sudden ability to speak Godly English is most likely a Satanic fever or disease which will soon dissipate.

Yours in Christ
Brother Lazarus
Brother Lazarus, no I am not a follower of Satan. I was once a non-believer who deserved to burn in the fiery pits of hell, but my ways have changed! I have vitiligo and soon, oh so soon I will be able to erase all that is the savage negro inside me!

I'm smarter then your average Negro!