View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

sanctifiedsoldier is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Do You Hate Your Mother As Much As Jesus Did? - 07-08-2009, 03:18 AM

i cant believe what i am reading. i am a Christian, and i believe catholicism is missing the point, but that doesnt mean that al catholics are going to hell.

some people worship under that denomination (and personally i do not understand why) but they love Jesus Christ with all there hearts and are born again. i know this for a fact. i know several people like this. i have seen the love, i have seen the life, i have seen Christ rule there lives.

what you wrote was closed minded and border line hatred. if you believe that that pleases Jesus, think again, if you think that that is a witness that will encourage others to fall in love with Jesus, it wont.

I know that Jesus will judge the sin of the earth, and that He is not wishy-washy, but i do not believe that you can say "Hell-bound Catholics (as if there are any other kind)"