X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PROOF God is REAL!

Originally posted by Andreas Ivanschitz View Post
    So, all scientists are non believers?
    All secular scientists are by definition and that's the majority of all scientists. There are a few brave and faithful souls still out there; these are the Biblical Scientists - they do God's Work and help the ordinary citizen on his path to Salvation by confirming the Mysteries of God.
    sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

My indisputable Biblical proof that atheists are deluded and stupid.

Description: My indisputable Biblical proof that atheists are deluded and stupid..
      Last edited by Talitha; 09-27-2008, 08:15 PM. Reason: Typo's

Comment

Lmao.

I study Quantum Mechanics and Space Science and trust me,those guys are telling the truth.

Earth cannot appear out of nowhere but by the debree of new stars,galaxies are in fact thousands of light years old.

They have details and proof that those things are true,they even made something called a "law" which means that occurs 100% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
          Arguing against God's existence would be on par with arguing against the existence of air, breathing it all the while.
          You know, that's a widely accepted way of demonstration, the so called "reductio ad absurdum", you deny something obvious and in the process of doing so you come up with the proof that you cannot deny it, if you try to deny the existence of air you will eventually come up with various paradoxes which will proof that air must exist, if you try to deny the existence of god you will just realize that everything keeps working as intended.

And no, the fact that science can't (yet) understand certain natural events isn't a reason to make up fairy tales or stick to bronze age myths to explain them.

Comment

And yet you spell like 3rd grader. Interesting.

Originally posted by Puke-a-chew View Post
            Lmao.

I study Quantum Mechanics and Space Science and trust me,those guys are telling the truth.

Earth cannot appear out of nowhere but by the debris of new stars,galaxies are in fact thousands of light years old.

They have details and proof that those things are true,they even made something called a "law" which means that occurs 100% of the time.

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
            28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
            29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

Comment

Great. I've been looking for someone who studies Quantum Mechanics to explain to me how the field effect works in MOSFET transistors. I know it's a little off topic, but would you mind explaining that to me?

Or are you just some idiot who talks big but doesn't really know anything about Quantum Mechanics and Space Science?

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25

Comment

Does anyone actutally know what the word proof means?
                I have seen no-where in this thread or others that prooves anything.
                There is much talk of faith, but that is not the same as proof, even if the faith is unswerving. Belief is in much the same boat.

My turn to be a little off topic: ive never understood why it is the King James version that you all look to.
                Would it not be a clearer word from God if you were to read the original Aramaic versions? So much is lost in translations, and without the original contributers around in the 17th Century, many words or phrases may have been mis-translated.

Comment

Lmao.

Earth cannot appear out of nowhere but by the debree of new stars,galaxies are in fact thousands of light years old.

Why is it you can study quantum mechanics and 'space science' (whatever that is) yet not be able to spell 'debris' correctly. I sense a fraudulent God-mocker - and not a very clever one.
                  The devil, whose business is to pervert the truth, mimics the exact circumstance of the Divine Sacraments. He baptises his believers and promises forgiveness of sins...he celebrates the oblation of bread, and brings in the symbol of the resurrection. Let us therefore acknowledge the craftiness of the devil, who copied certain things of those that be divine."
                  Tertullian (155-222 AD) from The Prescription Against Heretics' Ch XL

Comment

Originally posted by Cromwell Bear View Post
                    Does anyone actutally know what the word proof means?
                    I have seen no-where in this thread or others that prooves anything.
                    There is much talk of faith, but that is not the same as proof, even if the faith is unswerving. Belief is in much the same boat.

My turn to be a little off topic: ive never understood why it is the King James version that you all look to.
                    Would it not be a clearer word from God if you were to read the original Aramaic versions? So much is lost in translations, and without the original contributers around in the 17th Century, many words or phrases may have been mis-translated.
                    Take a look at THIS and maybe you'll understand.

If you're up for it, you might also want to read my sermon "Seven Easy Ways to Tell the True Bible from the False ones."
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                      You know Pastor, I often feel that we here at Landover are too compassionate and understanding. Do we bend to far in allowing the vile sinners to spew their diatribes of vomit across these Godly Pages? Do we allow our responses to be driven by these atheists and communists with their grubby grasping at straws? Do we argue too much with them over their schemes and thoughts, which are devoid of all moral guidance?
                      Damn, you are delusional and so is everyone else here. Do you even listen to yourselves? You are so brainwashed and trapped in your cages that you don't even realize the wrongs and insults that spew from your own mouth? You seem to think you can do no wrong. You don't even try to attempt to even listen to others. Most of what all of you say is insane, and it makes little fucking sense. The great part is, none of you realize it. None of you realize the huge contradiction you are to yourselves and how ignorant you are. You are self-righteous. Get off that horse dude.
                      All of you are seriously living in a dream world or la la land or something.

Comment

Originally posted by The Raven View Post
                        Damn, you are delusional and so is everyone else here. Do you even listen to yourselves? You are so brainwashed and trapped in your cages that you don't even realize the wrongs and insults that spew from your own mouth? You seem to think you can do no wrong. You don't even try to attempt to even listen to others. Most of what all of you say is insane, and it makes little piffleing sense. The great part is, none of you realize it. None of you realize the huge contradiction you are to yourselves and how ignorant you are. You are self-righteous. Get off that horse dude.
                        All of you are seriously living in a dream world or la la land or something.
                        We worship Jesus Christ. You worship satan. We are not about to "get off this horse."
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Talitha View Post
                          It's called Absolute Faith.
                          Something an ignorant, blinkered Tunnel-vision Godless Atheist can never have.

I also believe in God because God is real. The Bible is real, the Bible tells me God is real. The Bible is The Truth because it says so in The Real Bible.

See, easy

That's awfully judgmental for someone who lives by the word of God:

“Judge not, and ye shall not be judged” (Matthew 7:1 and Luke 6:37)

Comment

Originally posted by mrlogic View Post
                            That's awfully judgmental for someone who lives by the word of God:

“Judge not, and ye shall not be judged” (Matthew 7:1 and Luke 6:37)
                            Ever read the Bible all the way through?

Leviticus 19:15
                            In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

John 7:24
                            Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

1 Corinthians 2:15
                            But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

1 Corinthians 5:12-13
                            For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

1 Corinthians 6:2-3
                            Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

1 Tim 5:20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.
                            God demands that we judge unsaved scum like you. If you don't like that, then take it up with God.
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Haha. I suppose those are just more of the countless times the bible contradicts itself. Nice "proof."

Comment

Originally posted by mrlogic View Post
                                Haha. I suppose those are just more of the countless times the bible contradicts itself. Nice "proof."
                                Read This And quit talking foolishly.
                                Gather around so that I can read to you from my book of TRUTH. Genesis thru Revelations....Pick one!

Luke 12:5- But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Comment

Working...
                                X