View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

transPERVERTandgodHATESme is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.transPERVERTandgodHATESme is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.transPERVERTandgodHATESme is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.transPERVERTandgodHATESme is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.transPERVERTandgodHATESme is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.transPERVERTandgodHATESme is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.transPERVERTandgodHATESme is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.transPERVERTandgodHATESme is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.transPERVERTandgodHATESme is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.transPERVERTandgodHATESme is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.transPERVERTandgodHATESme is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Ohio Pastor's Message to Strippers Gives Christians a Bad Name - 08-25-2014, 02:08 AM

I think that this is one of the best posts on this site, because it shows the kind of things strippers will do. Not all strippers are willing to get on their knees for a man for money, but there are still women like that out there. Recently I heard of a Pastor who went to these strip clubs and when asked for a private dance, said yes. When he was taken into the room, however, he wrote the name of a verse--it slips my mind now, for some reason--on whatever money he gave them. I found that to be a great way to spin a stripper's life around.