View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Ring-kissing Papist dog

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society True Heterosexual™ Cathlick Five years in the service of the Enemy Condemned Aardvark Devil Evil Beastiality

Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester
Default Re: Catholics Might Sell "Christ's Blood!" - 06-24-2014, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi Ruth Lamb View Post
As most of you know I attended a Women's Cult Workshop this afternoon in Denver. (I flew there after service this morning) The speaker went on to say that in tough economic times, we should try to rescue children.

You may be skeptical that this could happen - but who would think Miley Cyrus? Who could have imagined Lady Gaga?

Oh, COME, LORD JESUS! Pray, people! Pray for our world, asking God's mercies and Let us pray that JESUS will reveal Himself, exposing His REAL body to people in every nation. May His TRUE BLOOD cover the world and cleanse it from odorous sin.

NRL
You are a few convection ovens shy of a bakery aren't you dear?

Does your husband review your 'writing' before you post it or is he as disinterested in your ramblings as he is your pie?

Let me explain something my flaky crust (or is it my crusty flake?).

The Chicago Cubs MIGHT win the World Series
Pythons in the Everglades MIGHT give birth to Aliens
Joseph Smith MIGHT have been a prophet and not a grifter
Ronald Reagan MIGHT not have been crazier than Pastor Zeke at a Cabana boy sleep-over...

'Might' is a complicated word and you are showing us all why 1 Timothy 2:12-16 is such a precious verse. Please do not speak ill of His Church and I suggest you follow your own 'Church's' edict and leave better alone by simply reading the forums and staying focused on your work at home. It might be your pie now but I have no doubt you will one day be famous with the local boys for your tarts.

Bless you, my beast of the yeast,
Father Mo

A Cardinal in the making.