View Single Post
(#147)
Old
Unsaved trash, avowed demon
Under Investigation

Tyler the witch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Tyler the witch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Tyler the witch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How Should I Kill My Kittens: Drowning Or Smash Their Heads In? - 07-23-2014, 05:23 AM

I find that .40cal aluminum hollow points get the job done quite nicely. If you set the kitten on a tree branch and walk about 75 feet away, you can really improve your marksmanship. Since god loves good marksmanship, you can honor him by improving yours... God made aluminum a frangible metal, therefore, aluminum hollow points make the kittens explode, which keeps the mess to a minimum.

(We all know the story of David and Goliath right? Where would David be without good aim and faith in God? Squashed under Goliath's foot!) Proof enough.

The same thing applies to mooslims, although it sure is fun to pack the hollow points with bacon first. They really seem to hate that.

John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.