View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: This verse really sheds light on god's character. - 05-24-2009, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah-Chan View Post
Whew! You guys are still argueing about This?
This is not a debate site, yet that doesn't stop people from coming here and rebelling against God who they know in their hearts is very much real.

Quote:
Man, it's like watching five-year-old fighting over whether Santa is real or not.
I really hope you're not allowing any children to condemn themselves to Hell by worshipping Satan Claus.

Quote:
Okay, here's the thing: The bible is real. God is real.
No argument here! PRAISE!

Quote:
Personally, I just can't see a worl without a God-like character located somewhere in the Heavens.
Now you're starting to lose me. God is NOT a "character"! He is the VERY REAL Creator of the UNIVERSE!

Quote:
And you other's who kepp rubbing it in people's faces like "Oh, well you don't believe in God? That's too bad have fun in Hell Hahahaha"...yea no, you should be ashamed.
We're the ones who should be ashamed? Not those who spit in the face of Jesus for His temporary ultimate sacrifice?!?!

Quote:
That is not how we are made to do things. Saying that just makes people want to go against you, it's all in the human phsycy to rebel against people who talk like that.
I'm assuming you mean "psyche" here. It's in man's sinful nature to SIN! People don't want to hear about their sin and it's not our fault if GOD'S WORD and GOD'S LAW angers them!

Quote:
If people said that stuff to me, I would probably rebel...
By sticking up for sinners and Satan, that's exactly what you're doing.

Quote:
There's no need to talk like that,
There's no need to not sugar-coat GOD'S WORD, to make it palatable for sinners who would rather sin and not hear about their ultimate destination? Nonsense.

Quote:
oh and believe me, I am no high and mighty person to be saying this,
Based on your butching of the American language and your contempt for GOD'S WORD, that's pretty obvious.

Quote:
but I was raised to speak my mind about things that I thought were wrong.
You think trying to save people is wrong? That's just sick.

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!