View Single Post
(#31)
Old
Unsaved Canuck Who Longs to be Savedİ
CAUTION: Poster is Bi-Lingually curious

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Witch

WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Bible and canabis - 03-01-2009, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayeola View Post
yes I did. And now I'm going for my second college diploma. I speek Dutch but I understand, speak an wright English. With a lot of mistakes, but you all get what I mean.

Do you speak or even understand Dutch? Dutch is gibberish. or French? Yes, I speak French fluently. or Spanish. I can usually understand Spanish, because it's similar to French, but it helps if I can see it written while hearing it spoken. Same goes for Italian. All the other languages that I speak ...

And now that I am talking about your language: just a question. Why is I with a capital? I never got that.
Check out GrammarBook.com. There, all your English questions shall be answered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide-Open View Post
No Alie, that is NOT an invitation to come up with your French (Frensh?) again.
Dammit! How did you know I was going to do that? Fiddlesticks and pinfeathers! *Mutters*.... *Mutters in French*

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN