View Single Post
(#159)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Homosexuals in the NFL - A Comprehensive List of Gay Players - 03-26-2013, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by senator79 View Post
Oh, gee, thanks. Under my name is "Unsaved Trash"? You really are true Christians? WTF.
Welcome to our friendly forums! You can learn why your identification has been revealed as "unsaved scum," as well as many other informative things on THIS thread. If you'd like to share your opinion, kindly provide the Scriptural support for it. Your rights on the forum can be found HERE.

Quote:
The sad part is that there are actually people who believe your bull. Ignorant stupid fools who keep perpetuating your hate.....sickening
You're confused, dear. What is sad, truly sad, is that there are actually people who think that by being [what they consider to be] "good people," they're contributing to humanity in a positive way. Nothing could be further from the Truth. The Truth is, either one is with God and all that is good, or he is with Satan and all that is evil (Matthew 12:30).

Quote:
How about instead Wash O'Hanley reveals his source in "a high place" on how he knows those players are gay? Come on, Adian Peterson is gay because he wears purple?!?! He plays for the Minnesota Vikings! Their team colors are yellow and PURPLE!!!! So he wears purple off the field? Where? At a press conference to show support for his team? Automatically gay. I wear purple frequently. Apparently that makes me gay. So Carson Palmer is an accurate passer so that means he is gay? Tom Brady is perhaps the most accurate passer in the NFL. Maybe he's gay too. Hey, Wash, why don't you ask his wife, Gisele if he is gay? These are the most unfounded and STUPID arguments I have ever heard. Even a child would say they are dumb. You should be completely ashamed of yourselves. Ray Lewis gay because he has a lot of tackles? That is (was) his position on the team. So that means you are saying every good linebacker in the NFL is gay. I DARE you to say that to Ray Lewis' face. I DARE you to tell Vince Wilfork he is gay. I DARE you to tell DeMarcus Ware he is gay. Go on. Do it.
Dear, it appears your frustration is getting the better of you. Your arguments are sophomoric at best, childish more accurately. Mr. O'Hanley is a True Christian™ man and close, personal friend of Jesus Christ Himself. Further, he is confirmed Master Debater. He has never been defeated in a debate, so even if you had kept your cool, it wouldn't have helped your cause in any way. Mr. O'Hanley speaks the God's Honest Truth, and never more than when something is so important, like the threat of homosexuality on an otherwise decent society.

Quote:
@Cranky....Downs Syndrome is a lifestyle choice? Please tell me you are crazy and that is your legitimate excuse. That is blasphemous. You can not say otherwise. Why would someone choose that? People are born that way.
If you would but take the time to read Cranky Old Man's thread, you'll see just how Down Syndrom is a lifestyle choice. His Biblical proof is solid, no qualified theologian could disagree with his argument.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.