View Single Post
(#44)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Logikz is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh: Corrupting our children? - 02-06-2012, 10:10 PM

Although I'm finding it fascinating to watch someone attempt to evidence a statement by simply repeating it, i'm a little confused about how it fits into the original post that the popular card game and television series Yu-Gi-Oh! is a corrupting influence on children.

on a basic its simply a fiction in which good fights evil and ultimately prospers in each series, sharing a lot in common with the bible- except the verdict is unclear as to who wins, yet for some reason despite its success no one's bothered to write a sequel to the Bible in the last couple of thousand years.

surely rather than debating whether the craven images of a women with low cut tops etc should be allowed in front of your children or not you should be considering the benefit to your religious belief- as a young teenager i certainly found that occasionally seeing parts of the female figure was a lot more of a contributing factor to me growing up to be a straight male than the threat of eternal damnation- to be honest, hell looks like the fun one.

my suggestion to the mother or father would be to allow your child to watch the cartoon, see the message that good wins over evil and only allow them to use the more childish cards if you have that much of an opposition to tits.

happy praying!