View Single Post
(#52)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Tell her once

Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Castrating my son? - 05-09-2010, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by handmaiden View Post
A question if I may? Cutting off one's hands and such to prevent masturbation is well and good . . . What am I saying? It's not merely "well and good" it's Pastor recommended! Actually it's unchanging Bible law, but I am straying from my point. What if there are no hands involved whatsoever? I just need to know for a friend.
What you use matters not. Why would you want to sin against the Lord in any way, shape, or form?

Philippians 4:8: Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

God asks use to focus on the Him through purity, get the filth out of your mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by handmaiden View Post
p.s. Yes, I know direct KJV quotes required. Can I help it if my KJV is at the rebinder's because the cover was bloodied after I used it to break a Jehovah's Witness's jaw? The guy just would NOT get off my porch! My spare, mini KJV has a hole in it from where it miraculously stopped a piece of scrapnel from a terrorist bomb.

Unless you have some sort of proof of this, I would suggest repenting for being a liar. The more I read from your academically learned mind, the more I thank God that my parents saw fit to home school me.

Job 24:25:
And if it be not so now, who will make me a liar, and make my speech nothing worth?

Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell. Proverbs 23:13

Run to the KJV1611!