View Single Post
(#36)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Nolita is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Castrating my son? - 04-20-2010, 10:35 AM

I said this to one of my friends when we were talking about this forum. If I am going to be sent to hell just because I'm German, Italian, Russian, and Polish without a drop of American in me, then so be it. If I am going to be sent to hell because I listen to music and watch television. So be it.

I'm happy with who I am. I have had a hard past, but I made it through it and I'm proud of myself. If getting raped at a young age means I am going to hell because I didn't marry and have kids with the sick piffle, then so be it.

I'm going to enjoy that fire and brimstone.

And I notice that you never commented on the fact that your son will resent you and this so called faith.

And Mr. Hutchins. (Sorry if I got your name wrong, I'm going off of memorization) I can not believe you abandoned your daughter. You call yourself a Christian, and you did THAT. She was probably raped and killed and sent to heaven for being an innocent. You sir, are the cause for this, and YOU will be the one going to hell. Shall we meet in hell? I hear Satan is quite charming.