View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

SystemWorks is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Red face Re: 7 reasons why God hates Estonia - 02-14-2014, 05:28 PM

Wow just wow. I will take a moment to reply to your comment, most of the people here would not care to comment on a place such as this but I will do it just for fun and Im bored.

1.First of all the front page has a communist style theme in front of it...Hmm, thats odd because we actually had to fight against russians not once but twice in history. The latest was in 1991 when our freedom from soviet oppression was announced and we could consider ourselves free from the communist oppression. So that implication is more than just random, its stupid.

2.Jesus created the world 2014 years ago, he created the sky,the animals,Humans,everything......................... ..............................:th umbsup:

3.Yes we do not take religion as seriously as americans do and that is because we can actualy use one of the most important part of our body: the brain.

4.You make assumptions but have never even been here, for all I could say, youre all european, you dont have your own country. You are a mixture of mexicans,spanish,english,french,whatever. You had a culture but you couldnt live in peace with the Native Americans, so you had to destroy them. Your history is built on blood and destruction and so is Christianity. The only culture you have is cowboy boots and flanel T shirt. I think it is disgusting.

5.Christianity is an illusion to escape from everyday troubles and follow the 10 commandments a.k.a. slavery. All that priests do is steal money from you and you idiots pay it all up.

6.america is a joke, Obama is a clown and China already rules the world. There is nothing you dumb rednecks can do about it but cry. Tough break.

7.Do I have to say more or have I proven my point? JESUS DOES NOT EXIST
and you can go fight for ''freedom'' in Iraq,Syria and whatever in excuse to steal oil for your fat asses to consume and waste.

8.I have not read the bible and I never will, but the question needed to answer about bible in registration is so dumb that I didnt even have to google it to guess it. I feel sorry for you guys, live on in your illusion of corruption, lies and obey jesus as a humble lapdog that the lot of you are.