View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Unsaved trash, some kind of fag

Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Kangi UFO Demonized

Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The fatal flaw in atheistic thinking exposed in one simple diagram! - 01-23-2012, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Well I don't know who seemed more strange, the mad priests or the freak show!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
Pastor,
He's of the "Aliens of the gap" philosophy. If he sees something he doesn't understand then it's aliens.
Not quite. No wee green folk! When I can't quite make it out or get but half a glimpse or see no sense at all in your book, I do feel free to ask. What do you think of this bit? or what does that mean? (to you). I know what it could mean and I know what you think of "God" (I do read a few threads and make the odd post).

There is more than just "the Lord" to read in there and the men who wrote it state that up front. This is "God" but this is not. Most of the time it's "God" though, that's plain to see but a god of the gaps makes no sense at all.

Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.