Thread: Hello.
View Single Post
(#48)
Old
Unsaved trash, viscious hatemonger
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Atheist Hellbound Heathen

Location: Not believing in ridiculous things like some cosmic jewish zombie.
Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hello. - 10-01-2010, 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Why are you here, just to mock us? This is a Christian forum. Unsaved scum are unwelcome.
I'm here because you all just seem so ridiculous and ignorant in your beliefs. None of you are open-minded. None. You're all stubborn. None of you so far have even tried to see what I've been saying. I thought I could get a good discussion going on, but none of you can prove my points wrong. You guys aren't making Christians look good at all. I showed my Christian friend this forum. He laughed at it.