Thread: Hello.
View Single Post
(#46)
Old
Unsaved trash, viscious hatemonger
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Atheist Hellbound Heathen

Location: Not believing in ridiculous things like some cosmic jewish zombie.
Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hello. - 10-01-2010, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by landoverlover View Post
You miss the entire point. There's what you know and what you show. You get so wrapped up in words in some so-called science book that you miss the forest for the trees. You seem to think that valid knowledge only comes from the scientific method. What science declares as 'truth' changes all the time. The Revealed Word™ of the Lord God does not.

What you need to focus on is what you KNOW IN YOUR HEART. Why is that invalid to you? I'll wager that you have never once in your adult life dropped to your knees in humble supplication to the Lord Jesus Christ, opened your heart to Him, asked Him to enter your heart and life and take command. If you had done that you would immediately see how silly all your words have been. This is the open secret all True Christians™ know - and you can too.

I'll pray you take that leap of faith!
Of course the word of God remains the same. It's a written religion. There's no "new bibles," and, if there was, it would be widely rejected. Science and real life is constantly thriving with new ideas. Science changes all the time because theories aren't always correct. That's why they change. TO MAKE THEM BETTER. Please, actually think. In a world with no God, where else is valid knowledge going to come from?

I know in MY HEART that Atheism is the correct way to be. I've been Christian before. As I've said in my main post. The thread starter. I simply converted because I saw no proof and all of it was just silly. Every bit of it. I really was a serious Christian. I didn't just try it out barely and give up. I got nothing from him. I prayed for little things, and got none. None at all. Atheism makes much more sense, anyhow. Don't assume what I "know in my heart" and what I don't.