Thread: Hello.
View Single Post
(#45)
Old
Unsaved trash, viscious hatemonger
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Atheist Hellbound Heathen

Location: Not believing in ridiculous things like some cosmic jewish zombie.
Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hello. - 10-01-2010, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
You are just confusing yourself here. Now you say you do not want to follow your own atheist laws, because in doing so you would be following religious law.

If there is no law for atheism, then way is that to be an atheist you cannot believe in God. To believe in God would then be breaking your atheist law.
Okay, sure, the "what makes you Atheist" is the only rule. Boo hoo. That's just the unspoken rule. Come on.

Quote:
1. Using your own logic, since everyone does not believe in the big bang, then the big bang is not valid.

Have you ever looked at the chapters in the Bible. It is a collection of different sources. Like an encyclopedia. Again using your logic all encyclopedia's would be wrong because all the information came from the same text.

2. God does not equal science. God is the almighty, the creator of Heaven and earth. Science is not.
1. I wasn't saying the Big Bang was the proof that Atheism is the right religion. Don't put words in my mouth. And sure, okay, it came from a bunch of different people. But maybe those persons were just a group that was sick of the killing and convinced naive people to believe their story by writing a huge book. Think about that. Be open minded for once.

2. Thank you for reiterating what I said you were implying with your poor logic.