Thread: Hello.
View Single Post
(#22)
Old
Unsaved trash, viscious hatemonger
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Atheist Hellbound Heathen

Location: Not believing in ridiculous things like some cosmic jewish zombie.
Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hello. - 10-01-2010, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Phebe Dewitt View Post
For a start, I have not given you any infractions.

Secondly, your above waffling is just YOUR opinion on the matter. Just because you claim YOUR life has no purpose, doesn't mean everyone else thinks as you do. Ergo, it is not a REAL ANSWER, it is merely a jaded opinion.

I am actually sorry that you feel that your time on here is so worthless and futile.

How wonderful that your atheism fills you will so much joy!

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.
Oh, but it does fill me with joy. Feeling free from the chains of laws and rules, or as you may call it, "commandments" feels really nice. Not worrying about every move you make is great, too.

And no, it's not only MY opinion. If you actually took the time to listen to what other atheists say, you would find that their story is QUITE similar. The same applies to you. All of this is YOUR opinion on the matter. Just because people on this forum claim God exists, doesn't mean he does. Ergo, it's not a REAL ANSWER, it is merely a gullible opinion.