View Single Post
(#51)
Old
Unsaved trash, failed troll

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Retard Posting Cancer on Society Hellbound Heathen

InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Reasons my daughter's period could be late? - 11-11-2017, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
I found a book which, although not The Bible, does bring some of its teachings into the modern world. Different materials have become available but the lessons Christians are instructed..by God..to teach and the methods He commands remain the same.

People who reject The Bible are not Christians. II Peter 1:20-21
They are blaspheming against The Holy Ghost. Matthew 12:31

Music is an important part of praise Psalm 150:3-5 and it's not my place to suggest of course but perhaps if you were to buy some cymbals and leave them by your wretched daughter's door your Husband Matthew 23:9 would recall that God Himself relishes the cymbal? Two sizes are mentioned in the psalm.

Another modern learning aid is digital recording. I've taken the liberty of selecting a lovely tune which could be played in conjunction with a Bible passage using an audio link.

Example follows, click and start audio then straight away click the y/t:

It should be possible for your Husband to put these through headphones with the voice and the music on different sides in which case the music finishes at an appropriate point. There are people who claim The Bible is a disgusting book using the most reprehensible methods to manipulate acceptance of ideas any normal person would recoil from. Recoil in disgust, Mrs Etheldreda. Could anything be farther from The Truth? Methods of discipline not suggested by God BUT COMMANDED continue from The Old Testament..a Scripture endorsed by Jesus..into The New Testament and in Hebrews it is even spelled out WHY.

I trust that this is helpful for you and for your daughter and for anyone else who's reading perhaps uncertain about Jesus in the light of "modern sensibilities" and that the words of The Bible will strengthen them in their journey with Christ.
PSALM 119 .KJV . look up .. PSALM 150 .. II Timothy 3 reference for doubters
How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
104 Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.
105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
106 I have sworn, and I will perform it, that I will keep thy righteous judgments.
Well if you don't mind felony charges of child abuse and possibly murder. You know where a "Christian" couple literally beaten and starved their adoptive daughter to death then yes what a godly book indeed! You know I read that book and it almost sounds like slavery you stuff I submit to for fun minus all the deviant depravity and add in unconsenting children.

Jesus Christ and all the saints you is twisted lady. I seriously want to hit you over the head with a Bible for your nonsense. Don't get me wrong spanking is one thing beating you kid with tubbing is another
Don't get me wrong my parents spanked me and punished me when I was bad but never did they make me shower with a hose in cold weather. Sorry but if you believe this bullshit I a godly I would seriously consider not wanting to be a Christian anymore.