View Single Post
(#111)
Old
Unsaved trash, failed troll

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Retard Posting Cancer on Society Hellbound Heathen

InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: True Christian™ Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape - 11-05-2017, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post

Nope.

I know it's difficult for you to understand, but the law is the law. Any additional punishment would be just unnecessary cruelty.
Yes but I'm talking about a hypothetical Theocracy which would be as Dystopian as Communism you can't honestly tell me a Theocracy wouldn't avoid unnecessary cruelty to enforce bibblical laws.

So yeah I think dark ages punishment would be applicable.