View Single Post
(#42)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

jon.doyle is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jon.doyle is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jon.doyle is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jon.doyle is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jon.doyle is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jon.doyle is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Pray Hurricane Sandy destroys Fire Island, Statue of Liberty - 11-07-2012, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
God isn't one of your limp-wristed liberal "heroes." He means what He says. Let me illustrate with a story from the Holy Bible. It's one of my favorites.

Under God's direction, Moses' army defeats the Midianites. They kill all the adult males, but take the women and children captive. When Moses learns that they left some live, he angrily says: "Have you saved all the women alive? Kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves." So they went back and did as Moses (and presumably God) instructed, killing everyone except for the virgins. In this way they got 32,000 virgins --captive girl children virgins! ---- Numbers 31:1-54

Shout Glory!!
You do realize the Bible is fiction, right? It's not something that can be taken seriously in any historian's eyes. I would hope not, considering all the unlawful deaths and ungodly things your god has done in the bible.