View Single Post
(#1851)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged chink queer
Under Investigation

gaygirl is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.gaygirl is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 07-02-2014, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
You could not be more wrong. Jesus Christ made very clear that the only way to be a proper Christian is by marrying a woman and having children.

Leviticus 20:13 - King James Version (KJV)

13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
but you're wrong. those laws were in the old testament, alongside laws telling us not to eat shellfish or wear clothing with mixed cloth. Jesus died on the cross for a reason, to rid us of the Old Testament laws. that's why we don't make animal sacrifices anymore. following the laws of the old testament is invalidating the sacrifice that Jesus made for us by dying on the cross.

there were gay people in the Bible, you know. The story of the Centurion and his slave is one example. the centurion used the word pais to refer to the person he wanted Jesus to heal, and in some translations it has been changed to "servant". but in fact, pais means the younger partner in a same-sex relationship. Jesus heals him, knowing full well that they aren't straight.

as a kid, i was always confused about this story. i couldn't understand why a Roman soldier would be so desperate to heal a mere servant of his. the story even says that he had other servants, so why would he beg Jesus to save this one? centurions apparently were rich men. a few years later, once i discovered that the translation was wrong, it all made sense. Jesus has never said anything on homosexuality. for all we know, he may have been gay himself.