View Single Post
(#68)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: No deathbed conversion for Hitchens Grow up! - 12-27-2013, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikDE View Post
I am very disappointed in the attitude displayed by many contributors to this site. Though I did not share Hitchen's views, I cannot celebrate the death of an individual of this quality and neither will our Saviour. The unfortunate fact is this. Carol Blue was with Hitchens during his confinement, including the day of his death. She stated categorically that, "the subject of God never came up". Nobody else was there at that time. Here is the lesson.
Only those weak in their faith need to invent or believe barefaced lies simply to make themselves feel better. Only those without true Christian principles would be concerned by Hitchen's atheist pronouncements. Only those who fail to understand God's message would celebrate his death. We all have to grow spiritually and this website demonstrates clearly that some of us have to grow a great deal more than others. Bless you all.
Hitchens was a very violent aggressive man who spoke with a profound contempt for our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

I saw several youtube videos of him allegedly "hitchslapping" Christians during arguments.

That being said, when you tear apart the logical fallacies that made up his arguments, he was pretty much "owned" by the Christian argumentators.

He was basically a pathetic debater who got pwned by every Christian he ever went up against, and when you asked him how did everything get created his lips started to shake and the terror and hatred in his eyes started to flare up. You knew he had no real answers, only washed up fallacies such as "evolution," "dinasours" and "germ theory."

Is Hitchens rotting in hell right now, or did he get right with GOD?

Only God and him know right now.

He had millions of times in his life to abstain from the bottle and learn about a Merciful God, that is, Jesus Christ.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN