View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Bible Was Written By Men for Men - 03-03-2013, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBeatMe View Post
No, I won't, because I was using my head to know that, I don't depend of a book to know what's wrong or right, even when the Bible says in some parts that kill is ok (just like burning a girl alive if she's not virgin when she get married) I know is wrong. I think you depend too much of that book to know what to think and that's dangerous and sad at the same time
If you read your Bible you would know that only comes into effect if her and her father lied about her being a virgin.

Oh and Deuteronomy 22:21 says stoning not burning, do try and get something right.

I knew my wife was technically no longer a virgin when I married her, so I cannot use that.

After all, 1st Timothy 5:11-14 would be pretty cruel if we forced widows under 60 to marry and then stoned them to death for not being virgins.

11But the younger widows refuse: for when they have begun to wax wanton against Christ, they will marry;
12 Having damnation, because they have cast off their first faith.
13 And withal they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.
14 I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary to speak reproachfully.

But of course you know the Bible better than we do, we're only "dum kristans".

Is this what it takes for you to feel superior? To come onto a Christian site and harass True Christians™ and accuse them of being stupid for not believing in what you do?

Isaiah 29:14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?