X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Uganda changes it's Anti-Homosexuality Bill from death penalty to life in prison.

Originally posted by lydiaa View Post
    everyone on this website are so blinded by the bible and gods word that they can't actually see that they are homophobic, racist assholes who think that they are superior to everyone else just because they believe in a book. well guess what? i believe in god too, but that doesn't cause me to become obsessed with his word and be horrible to everyone who is different to me. if yous just broaden your minds and take the stick from your ass then it would benefit everyone.

There is not such thing as "god." There is . The other "gods" are wooden idols with names like "mohammad" "lucifer" "oedipus" and "zeus."

You either believe in who is or your work is in vain.

I don't understand why the hostility towards people who are trying to help you understand this Basic Eternal Truth?

What has embittered you so much, Lydia?

Did a cute Christian guy reject you? Tell you that you were too fat for his type?

Why don't you just let it all out....
    This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Re: Uganda changes it's Anti-Homosexuality Bill from death penalty to life in prison.

oh, yes, how did you know? am i that transparent? he was just so CUTE, now every christian i see i automatically hate, all because i was too fat too go out with him.
      2 Chronicles 15:13
      Whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

Comment

oh, yes, how did you know?
        Well, you are scottish, so.....didn't take a genius to figure it out.

Prezbyterianism is basically a form of wicca, imo, so you scotts don't know how to watch your weight, much less your souls.

Comment

what? i'm not scottish?
          Whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

Comment

what? i'm not scottish?
            Being scottish is not the worst thing in the world, dear. Don't try to come at me with the "I'macitizenoftheworld" garbage, we are trying to help you here. As a wiccan you are truly lost and need guidance. Susan Boyle's great voice is not going to save you from hellfire.

Comment

no, seriously, i'm not scottish :L i have absolutely no idea why my caption is "scottish retard", obviously, somebody has made yet another false assumption

Comment

no, seriously, i'm not scottish :L i have absolutely no idea why my caption is "scottish retard", obviously, somebody has made yet another false assumption
                Thats an old trick, hon. It doesn't work on True Christians who can discern spirits. Remove the scales from your heart and lets talk about Jesus.

Comment

...i believe in god too...
                  Oh, goody for you. Except for one eeensy little tiny point you've overlooked:

What evidence do you have for the existence of this "god"?

Be as specific as you can.

Comment

...what?
                    what the hell does "remove the scales from your heart" mean?
                    and are you actually trying to imply that i am scottish?

Comment

...what?
                      what the hell does "remove the scales from your heart" mean?
                      and are you actually trying to imply that i am scottish?
                      Please stop with the "ned" slang, dear. Learn to capitalize your "I's", that is what we do in real American English.

Comment

what is "ned slang"? seriously, you are just confusing me. and i'm not American either, so i speak Engilsh, not american English

Comment

what is "ned slang"? seriously, you are just confusing me. and i'm not American either, so i speak Engilsh, not american English
                          So are you or are you not a gap-toothed brit? What country do you come from and why are you trying to imply you are a scottsman?

Comment

i'm not trying to imply anything. i am from northern ireland, not scotland. i didn't write that thing beneath my name, which should have been obvious. and stop with the stereotypes! i'm not "gap-toothed"

Comment

i'm not trying to imply anything. i am from northern ireland, not scotland. i didn't write that thing beneath my name, which should have been obvious. and stop with the stereotypes! i'm not "gap-toothed"
                              Isn't Northern Ireland the place that has IRA lunatics running all over the place? You do know that that is not a real country, right?

Do you have a husband yet? If so, how many male children have you slid from your legs?

What is your favorite bible verse?

Comment

why yes, i do know it is that place with IRA lunatics running all over the place, thank you for stating that. and it is a real country.
                                i'm 15, so, no, i don't have a husband, but i don't know why that even interests you.

Comment

Working...
                                X