View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Unsaved trash, another drunk abo
Under Investigation

Novatian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Novatian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Novatian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Novatian from El Sydney - 03-03-2013, 12:05 PM

Aboriginals are much underprivileged people here, and yet we try to help them. Giving them better rights, Abstudy, land rights...

Some aboriginals are classy, and some great athletes, some act...

My local GP is a Maori, so she matriculated.

I see fault in Charles Darwin too. I don't hate him, but he commented on how aboriginals were the most human like species he had ever encountered. A shocker. His open mind fell away from a proper sense of human rights and civil care. Thank God we don't think they are animals in our constitutions! We have things in common there.

In the 70s, a former Nazi soldier came hunting in Australia, and was hunting aboriginals. Hate that.

Also our maverick police cause too many deaths in custody.

Over here, we have centre left and centre right politics, and the left have a name for special regards for Aboriginals in need of social services. And someone calling them "abos" in politics may be asked to resign.

Ezekiel, you have an amazing IQ and are handsome and look just like one of my pastors' sons.

I am also part Indian would you believe? From WW2 events. I wish in America there was more good will in the history of contact with the indigenous people. And respect for their nobility and potential to convert to Christ. And the colonists came from such waring cultures sometimes, and such darkness in Europe, burnings at the stake in the name of our Holy God. Industrial war, gods of war... 5000 years of mass contact between China, India, the middle east, Africa, Europe, the culture build, war sophistication, disease then contact with stone age Native Americans. It was unfair.