View Single Post
(#39)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Married to a sadistic witch

Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Should we produce a Manly LBC calendar? - 10-21-2008, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
Why were you wearing her clothes?
Because I'm not
Truth be told, I don't fit into her clothes. Her stuff is too small for me.
Besides, I don't want to wear skirts and blouses, anyway.

Now that Obama is president I get to watch my wife have one of those black guys he promised her.