View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Petite pearl of Baptist womanhood
True Christian™

True Heterosexual™ True Christian™ Gold Tither One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker Best Pie Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Born again virgin Christian Love True Republican Persecuted Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Anti-sodomy

Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Angry PAUL WALKER killed by THE MORMONS (?) - 12-06-2013, 12:43 AM

A little known fact is that True Christian™ actor Paul Walker escaped life in the terrorist Mormon "faith," having fled the bloody cult shortly before taking up hiding on the big scree.

("Hide in plain sight" being of course one of the most successful strategies ever.)

Is it possible the Mormons, second only to the $cientologists in hunting down defected members, caused our late friend's car to crash this week? Where did the light pole by the side of the road he struck head on come from? And why did the car immediately burst into flames? To hide evidence?

The book is not closed on this one...and not by a long shot.

Mormon devils, we True Christians™ are watching YOU! And you got some 'splainin' to do!

Quote:
Actor Paul Walker Converted from Mormonism to Christian Before Death -

Actor/Philanthropist Paul Walker (Fast & Furious) lost his life in a devastating car crash over the weekend. Millions now mourn the loss of the handsome blonde hair blue eyed actor that captivated audiences on the big screen.

If you were wondering, Walker was saved. In a 2005 USA Today article the California native says he grew up in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, but eventually left the Mormon faith. According to Walker’s biography on IMDb he became a Christian later in life.

“I’m a Christian now. The things that drove me crazy growing up was how everyone works at fault-finding with different religions. The people I don’t understand are atheists. I go surfing and snow boarding and I’m always around nature. I look at everything and think, ‘Who couldn’t believe there’s a God? Is all this a mistake?’ It just blows me away.”

Walker, 40, were attending a charity event for the Filippino victims of Typhoon Haiyan for his organization Reach Out Worldwide. His good friend Roger Rodas came to the fundraiser in Valencia and the two drove away in a 2005 red Porsche Carrera GT, according to Walker’s publicist, Ame Van Iden.

Around 3 p.m. Saturday, the car crashed into a light pole and tree and burst into flames. Sheriff’s deputies found the car engulfed in flames when they arrived at the site. Both the drive and the passenger were pronounced dead at the scene.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department said speed was a factor in the one-car crash, though it will take time to determine how fast the car was going, according to Associated Press.

Walker’s death was later confirmed by both the publicist and his family. The statements expressed their shock and their ‘beyond belief’ saddness after hearing this news. His daughter Meadown Rain Walker has posted comments on social media, asking for prayers and recalling her fond memories of her father.

Walker was raised in a Mormon household in Glendale, Calif. He later went to Village Christian High School. According to Bill Townsend, a friend of Walker, Walker “dedicated so much of his life to helping disadvantaged kids and people who are in need, with his charity recently assisting those in the tornadoes in the Midwest and the trauma in the Philippines.”

The actor, who also starred in “Pleasantville,” “Varsity Blues,” and “Into the Blues,” was working in the seventh film of the “Fast and Furious” franchise. His co-stars, including Vin Diesel and Ludacris, have all expressed their grief over the lost of their friend and fellow co-star.

Ludacris wrote on Twitter, “Your humble spirit was felt from the start, wherever you blessed your presence you always left a mark,…” “Brother I will miss you very much. I am absolutely speechless,” wrote “Furious” co-lead actor Diesel. “Heaven has gained a new Angel. Rest in Peace.”

The star is survived by his 15-year-old daughter, whom he had with his ex-girlfriend Rebecca McBrain.
PAUL WALKER killed by THE MORMONS (?)