View Single Post
(#60)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

holyhell is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.holyhell is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Bible and canabis - 01-18-2010, 09:21 AM

"sir" i am not here to argue simply to say that cannibus a.k.a. marijuana is...infact a plant and herb (Any green, leafy plant, or parts thereof, used to flavour or season food; Plant whose roots, leaves or seeds, etc are used in medicine)... and yes whether your simple and one sided mind thinks it does have medicinal qualities and purposes or not, its fact that it does.
And in proving that it is infact a plant and herb you can ask your god what he says about it.
Infact Id like to take this time to speak to people that take this seriously and arent on here just because they saw sick ideals and felt the need to respond like I did. Il more than likely never look at this site again and im not here to descredit or disrespect religion in anyway but its judgemental and single minded people like yourself's that despite the good you think your doing just spread more and more hate through an already damaged world and stop if from progressing... I mean what do you think your even doing, its comforting to know that these sick ideals are dying off fast and soon will be extinct but I pray that this god is as compassionate as you preach to those who belong because i have a crazy gut feeling that the majority of you will be rotting deep........deep in the depths of hell for your sad hate filled lives.
Let it be known that I dont give a damn what any of you have to say about this nor do I expect you to care or even read this but you people on here like to exercise the right to freedom of speech so I thought id exercise mine.
May god have mercy on you.