View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS

God's Flaming Sword has bribed people to get these reputation points.God's Flaming Sword has bribed people to get these reputation points.God's Flaming Sword has bribed people to get these reputation points.God's Flaming Sword has bribed people to get these reputation points.God's Flaming Sword has bribed people to get these reputation points.God's Flaming Sword has bribed people to get these reputation points.God's Flaming Sword has bribed people to get these reputation points.God's Flaming Sword has bribed people to get these reputation points.God's Flaming Sword has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Solving problems the Christian way! (Not for women and gays.) - 01-24-2011, 04:20 AM

Superb work as always Brother Cranky - one question though.

With regard to point four - If the man in question might be raping your daughter would it be prudent to wait until he had finished to see if he was intending to pay his 50 shekels of silver and take the daughter off your hands?

Does it not tell us in Deuteronomy 22:28-29
If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

Obviously if he was not forthcoming with the money then lock them both in the house and burning it to the ground would be the correct course of action

I would appreciate your thoughts on this.

YIC

If you don't believe it then go read your bible - you DON"T have a bible??? Then prepare for eternal damnation sinner.
“If ye love me, keep my commandments.” – John 14:15
"Vengeance Is Mine, I Will Repay Sayeth The Lord" - Romans 12:19