View Single Post
(#16)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Most Obedient True Christian™ True Christian Lady Best stoning bucket Touched by Jesus True Christian Beauty Ex-eurotrash Real American™ In Love With Zeke One Year/1000 posts Hands Off

Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Easter Bake Off! - 03-28-2014, 02:34 PM

Sister Daisy Mae is a shoo-in for the prize, yet again! But - as some would do well to remember - it's not all about winning, it's about taking part. And I assume the rule is still that it has to be all your own work, not the work of the staff?

Sister Basilissa, that is a gorgeous effort, who could resist such a delicious-looking combination of white purity and chocolate!

Ma-of-7, such a wonderful effort from your little one and your boys' antics always make me smile.

One of my great-granddaughters (4) made this, and dusted it with icing-sugar.

I don't know the significance of the bell round the neck. Anyway, she was going to ice it properly when she got back from Bible study for pre-schoolers. Unfortunately, one of her older brothers had other ideas.

As Ma-of-7 so wisely says:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
Marzipan can be very difficult to work with.

Poor little Charity was inconsolable, but we are going to have another try tomorrow.

2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: