View Single Post
(#124)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Real American™ Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Touched by Jesus Touched by Jesus A for Effort Beautiful on the Inside Pastor Ezekiel Sniffer Heart of compassion

Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The 67 deadly sins of the New Testament. - 04-25-2014, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylordismystrength View Post
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

You didnt have to tell me something i already new. I know i am trash. thank you.
Hello Mylordismystrength.

Everyone starts with Unsaved trash as their title I did too then I was a Forum Member after a while and I want to be a True Christian™ but Pastor Ezekiel told me Boy you took one too many lumps to your noggin but I only took one lump and I am twice as old as him he helps with my banking.

I do not know how to make links but look at this

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/memberlist.php

you will see that most people do not pan out many lie about their devotion to Jesus also some of their names are not nice do not read them out loud that is why we start out as Unsaved Trash.

Thank you.

Rusty

Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.