X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jesus Wore Pants, Not a Dress!

Originally posted by teddybear View Post
    I'm curious to know if Pastor Anderson is on this board.
    Nope,

He's the head Pastor of Faithful Word Baptist Church in Tempe Arizona. I pray that if Seth is transferred again that find a pastor as Holy as Pastor Zeke, or Pastor Anderson.

Here's a link to his YouTube page.

His wife used to have a great house keeping blog, but she's locked it down because a lot of people who hated her husband would go after her with such venom that it would make you sick.
    Drama queen

Comment

This man is worrying about nothing. Jesus lived in a certain time and place and wore the garments men of that time wore. We don't have to prove He wore the same things we wear in order for us to be True Christians. The preacher may as well argue that Jesus wore a suit and tie.
      1 Corinthians 11:3
      But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Comment

Originally posted by august View Post
        This man is worrying about nothing. Jesus lived in a certain time and place and wore the garments men of that time wore. We don't have to prove He wore the same things we wear in order for us to be True Christians. The preacher may as well argue that Jesus wore a suit and tie.
        So you're another one who doesn't care what the Bible says?

Why do you people even call yourself "christian" why not call yourself "augustian" since you obviously worship a god you've created in your own image.
        Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by august View Post
          This fine and anointed preacher is not "worried," dear. He is quite secure in his Salvation©, as he ought to be. What he is doing is sharing the Good News to others who may not have heard it: The Holy Bible can be trusted from the very first verse to the very last, no exceptions. This includes things like men acting like men.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
          X