View Single Post
(#676)
Old
Unsaved trash cheese-eating surrender-monkey

Eurotrash Negroe Poster CAUTION - Underage Poster

Reaper42 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Reaper42 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Reaper42 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Reaper42 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Reaper42 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Reaper42 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Reaper42 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Reaper42 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Is Your Child A Goth? - 03-14-2016, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAtheistTroll View Post
How you know that satan sen her, you have any proof Ezekiel?
And I don´t have any scales on my eyes because the things i believe are supported by a lot of proof, not in a book that it can be like the harry potter of the time of "Jesus Christ".
Pastor Ezekiel knows a lot in my opinion. How could he not know that satan sent her?

Revelation 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.