View Single Post
(#44)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Benjamin Over has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Negro Music Is Satanic - 11-30-2011, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterToWhine View Post
As a rapper and follower of God, I can't help to disagree with this thread completely. Some could say I make "Negro" music, but it is just an expression of my personality. There is NOTHING Satanistic about it, this thread is just embarrassing.

Watch one of my videos and tell me if this seems evil.

I hate for my first post to be a negative one, but this is a little ridiculous.

[self-promotion removed]
You're contradicting your self.

If you're a follower of GOD, you can't disagree with this GOD given thread. More over there is no such thing as rapper of GOD since all rappers do is to rant about murder, sex drugs, rock and roll, and all sort of components that are blasphemous towards JESUS' ear.

Matthew 15:17-20

Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?

But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.

For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.