View Single Post
(#6)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default 05-10-2008, 02:19 AM

Thanks for the summary at the top B-J. I'm not very strong on US history and without your accurate and deft pen guiding my decision, I could have sat there for hours rocking backwards and forwards mumbling to myself trying to work it out.

"Honest" Abe is looking the worst of the lot. Denying somebody's right to wage war on a state and take over because he was following Jesus' Will. Well, I'll be!

Theo is looking pretty Leery too. He encouraged Wicca in modern society. Imagine that, I really had no idea. I knew there was something suspicious about a man who bequeathed the "Teddy Bear" to the rest of humanity.