View Single Post
(#1808)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged jap wannabe
Under Investigation

CAUTION - Underage Poster

Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 06-15-2014, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
That's because you already know everything there is to know, obviously.

But hasn't been around as long, or been translated into half as many languages, or been reprinted 1/10th as many times.

If I say that it's #2, would that make you happy?

Yes, it does, by definition.

Actually, yes, you are. But until you go and read the Bible carefully, you won't know how many of those things that you've been taught throughout your life, probably not even in a religious context, stuff you just thought was "common sense", come straight from the Bible.

But as you're happier with your head buried in the sand...
For God's sake I know this. I am so done with this site. I stopped by just to see what would happen if I dropped my opinion in but obviously you people can't handle that. Say what you want, I'll never read it because I'm never coming here again. I hope you and every other uppity, psychopathic christian here find peace. Goodbye, have fun trying to prove your right all the time and getting in arguments with another kid like me.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.