View Single Post
(#32)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: God fearing Christian seeking virgin wife - 01-12-2013, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylee Cline View Post
Why don't you get out of Sweden then?
It's such a nice country, it doesn't need people like you
As much as it pains me to live in this vile heathen country I do take it upon me to spread the word and help save these poor souls. This country needs true Christians now more than ever before. Now our government is debating on allowing polygamy in order to make the Muslims happy. It's time to fight back.

Mark 16:15

And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.

Matthew 28:19-20

Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

Psalm 96:3

Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous works among all the peoples!

Are you a filthy sinner unable to keep your hands off your John Thomas? http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=86786

Is your wife disobedient? http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=86604