Thread: Ask an Ex-Negro
View Single Post
(#527)
Old

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

herbertLovesGod has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.herbertLovesGod has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.herbertLovesGod has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.herbertLovesGod has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.herbertLovesGod has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.herbertLovesGod has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.herbertLovesGod has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Ask an Ex-Negro - 03-26-2012, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vygart View Post
As i said shitty bible, You use damnation as a fear tactic because you cannot explain things yourselves. It's laughable that you think this way and it's laughable that you take it in a literal stance, AS it was written and mass produced by man, Congratulations you've now become a mind slave to the government.
I'm a mind body and soul slave to the government of all that is holy, congratulations, your flirting with eternal damnation.

KJV might have a thing or two about your laughter:

"If the scourge slay suddenly, he will laugh at the trial of the innocent." - Job 9:23

Your persecution of us will not go unpunished in the eyes of god. We are but innocent bards of the Lord's word, you are an uneducated heathen.

Repent and I will wish you begone.
Servant Herbert.