Thread: Unicorns
View Single Post
(#22)
Old
struggling to make sense for Jesus
Forum Member

Location: Just the other side of the tracks from Freehold, Iowa.
Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Unicorns - 09-09-2009, 07:03 AM

That guy what got shanked hes no homo and i aint either Geena will tell you. oh Yeah. I gotta bed down for the nigt now maybe ill visit the Land Over forum again tomorrow and i have questions about JEsusChrist and I wanna make sure he helps he to stay out of that place so I trust him and i hope that Mike Hukabee guy can be presedent so he can make the laws so people who love Jesus dont have to go to jail no more no matter what they do. Goodnight Land over church!~!!!!