• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bible Study: Kill almost anyone you want and still go to Heav

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post

Someone having a bad dream?
    It's obvious that God does not allow this: Deuteronomy 13:5
    "that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death".

....OK...so that means everyone get's put to death right? It's human nature for people to have nightmares...nobody's immune to them buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Rain Dancer View Post
      ....OK...so that means everyone get's put to death right? It's human nature for people to have nightmares...nobody's immune to them buddy
      That's right. Whenever He sees fit, God kills us all. When really bad things happen (like you get eaten by wild beasts, get killed in war, get sick and die, etc.), then you'll know that it was God that did it to you. And you'll say thank you to Him too!

Ezekiel 14:13 Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it:

14:15 If I cause noisome beasts to pass through the land, and they spoil it, so that it be desolate, that no man may pass through because of the beasts:

14:17 Or if I bring a sword upon that land, and say, Sword, go through the land; so that I cut off man and beast from it:

14:19 Or if I send a pestilence into that land, and pour out my fury upon it in blood, to cut off from it man and beast:

14:21 For thus saith the Lord GOD; How much more when I send my four sore judgments upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast?
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        That's right. Whenever He sees fit, God kills us all. When really bad things happen (like you get eaten by wild beasts, get killed in war, get sick and die, etc.), then you'll know that it was God that did it to you. And you'll say thank you to Him too!
        So do you mean that you've never had a bad dream in your life, not even when you were a young child? that's highly impossible.

Comment

So do you mean that you've never had a bad dream in your life, not even when you were a young child? that's highly impossible.
          as opposed to slightly impossible?

Comment

Originally posted by Born Again Bob View Post
            as opposed to slightly impossible?

People dream every night, most of those dreams you don't remember, and like I said, 1/4 of your dreams are nightmares

Comment

People dream every night, most of those dreams you don't remember, and like I said, 1/4 of your dreams are nightmares
              A quarter of your dreams are nightmares if you're a quarter evil.

It's simple math!
              The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.~Joel 1:12

Comment

Originally posted by Cursed View Post
                A quarter of your dreams are nightmares if you're a quarter evil.

It's simple math!
                Everyone has dreams silly, you just don't remember a lot of them. so technically, everyone is evil

Comment

so technically, everyone is evil
                  And where exactly does it say that in the Holy Bible?
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                    And where exactly does it say that in the Holy Bible?
                    It doesn't, if you've ever watched anyone sleep, they're eyes go back and forth, this is called rapid eye movement, which is a sign that they are dreaming. Look it up my friend

Comment

It doesn't, if you've ever watched anyone sleep, they're eyes go back and forth, this is called rapid eye movement, which is a sign that they are dreaming. Look it up my friend
                      Usually, when people sleep, their eyes are closed, so we can't see them moving at all.

Anyway, all True Christians(tm) know that rapidly moving eyes are a clear sign of demonic possession. We've known that since the Middle Ages.
                      Sweet Lord Jesus,
                      I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
                      Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
                      Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
                      Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
                      Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
                      Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
                      Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by True Disciple View Post
                        Usually, when people sleep, their eyes are closed, so we can't see them moving at all.

Anyway, all True Christians™ know that rapidly moving eyes are a clear sign of demonic possession. We've known that since the Middle Ages.
                        I said 'watch anybody' sleep, not yourself. Then everyone must be possessed my friend. Unless you are dead you have rapid eye movement.

Comment

Unless you are dead you have rapid eye movement.
                          I just looked into the mirror to check, but my eyes did not move rapid at all. You are clearly talking nonsense here.

Psalm 14:1 "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good."
                          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                            I just looked into the mirror to check, but my eyes did not move rapid at all. You are clearly talking nonsense here.

Psalm 14:1 "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good."

Re read the first quote, I said when you were asleep, not awake, that is why you didn't have rapid eye movement, but you have it when your asleep and dreaming

Comment

Re read the first quote, I said when you were asleep, not awake, that is why you didn't have rapid eye movement, but you have it when your asleep and dreaming
                              Friend, are you slow? I said that sleeping people have their eyes closed, so we can't see their eyes moving.
                              Sweet Lord Jesus,
                              I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
                              Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
                              Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
                              Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
                              Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
                              Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
                              Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by True Disciple View Post
                                Friend, are you slow? I said that sleeping people have their eyes closed, so we can't see their eyes moving.
                                No friend, I am not slow, re-read these quotes I said. Watch ANYBODY sleep. meaning somebody other then yourself. of course you can't watch yourself, that'd be weird

I said 'watch anybody' sleep, not yourself. Then everyone must be possessed my friend. Unless you are dead you have rapid eye movement.

Comment

Working...
                                X