View Single Post
(#242)
Old
Forum Member

Uppity Woman/Enabler Uppity Woman/Enabler Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny

Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Was Hitler Sent to Heaven or Hell? - 10-25-2009, 12:57 PM

1. Psalm 4:2

How long, O men, will you turn my glory into shame ? How long will you love delusions and seek false gods ?
  2. Psalm 40:4

Blessed is the man who makes the LORD his trust, who does not look to the proud, to those who turn aside to false gods.
  3. Jeremiah 13:25
  4. This is your lot, the portion I have decreed for you," declares the LORD, "because you have forgotten me and trusted in false gods.
  5. Jeremiah 16:19
  6. O LORD, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in time of distress, to you the nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Our fathers possessed nothing but false gods, worthless idols that did them no good.
Do you not pray to Mary?